- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 12 half peaches
- 6 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar (brown or white)
- pinch cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- Heat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Wash the peaches, cut in half and remove the pits.
- Microwave butter and sugar. Stir to blend.
- GRILL THE PEACHES: Spray grill and the flesh side of the peaches with oil cooking spray. Place the peaches on the grill, flesh side down, close the lid and grill for about 2 minutes (check to see if you have some grill marks. Turn over using a spatula or tongs, brush with butter-sugar mixture and continue to heat another 2-3 minutes depending on the size of the peach. Peaches should be softened, but still hold their shape. Serve hot or at room temperature.