- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:7m
- Total Time:12m
- Red, yellow or orange Peppers, Eggplant , Asparagus, Zucchini, Red Onion (choose what you like)
- olive oil (or Catalina dressing)
- salt and pepper
- thyme or oregano (fresh minced, or dried)
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Heat the grill to medium high.
- CUT VEGETABLES: Slice the vegetables into serving pieces. Peppers and zucchini lengthwise; onions and eggplant in round disks; break the ends off asparagus stalks.
- SEASON AND GRILL VEGETABLES: Lay the vegetables on a foil lined pan. Brush or drizzle them lightly with olive oil (I love using Catalina salad dressing instead). Sprinkle with salt, pepper and fresh or dried oregano (or thyme). Flip over the vegetables and repeat. Grill vegetables on each side for a couple of minutes just until tender and grill marks appear. Sprinkle lightly with balsamic vinegar if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.