- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:25m
- Serves: 4 people
- 1 pound Bacon (or whatever amount you need)
- Preheat oven to 400F (if you want to skip this, just add extra time to the cooking)
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil (to avoid cleaning the pan)
- Lay out the bacon in one layer (close together is fine). I prefer thinly sliced bacon, but each to his own.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon and the level of crispiness you like.
- Remove bacon from oven and transfer to paper-lined plate using tongs. Serve warm.
- Clean-up: let the bacon grease cool in the pan. Dispose of grease and tin foil. Put the clean pan back in the cupboard!