- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:45m
- Total Time:55m
- Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
- pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Optional: garlic powder, chili powder, cumin
- Preheat the oven to 300F
- Cut the top off the pumpkin. Reach in a take out the pulp (guts!) and seeds. Separate the the pumpkin seeds from the pulp. It's ok to leave a little pulp on for flavour.
- Combine the butter, salt and seeds. Add any other seasonings you like if desired. Mix to coat well.
- Lay out the seeds in a single layer on a foil-lined pan.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until golden brown. Stir halfway through roasting. Enjoy.