Please follow and like us:
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 2 People
- 2 Medium-Large Zucchinis
- Enough of Your Favourite Pasta for 1 Serving
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Oil
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- dash Chili Flakes
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt it thoroughly and cook your pasta according to the instructions making sure to keep it al dente.
- While you are cooking your pasta, wash and spiralize your zucchini using either the fine or medium spiralizing blade or use an alternative method to create zucchini noodles. Lightly salt and pepper your zucchini.
- Get a large pan and put in both oils on medium heat. Toss in garlic once pan is sizzling cooking it for 1 minute (be careful not to let it burn as it will turn bitter).
- Put your zucchini noodles into the pan making sure to toss it evenly in the oil. Let it cook for around 5-7 mins (depending on how firm you prefer your zucchini noodles).
- Toss in the pasta and a little over 1/2 a cup of your grated Parmesan cheese making sure to mix everything all together, cooking for another minute or two. Sprinkle and mix in the chili flakes.
- Serve in two bowls and top generously with the remaining Parmesan cheese.