- Prep Time:22m
- Cook Time:8m
- Total Time:30m
- Serves: 4
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Stir Fry ingredients
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 cups vegetables of your choice e.g. peppers, onions, mushrooms, snap peas, green beans, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, asparagus
- 2 large ripe mangos (or 3 small), peeled and sliced
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons rice wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, or more, to taste
- teaspoon each, garlic and ginger, finely grated (or 2 frozen cubes each, defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat grill to medium high 10-15 minutes.
- GRILL CHICKEN: Combine chicken, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl (I add a sprinkle of garlic powder too). Grill chicken on each side for about 3 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove from grill, cover loosely with tin foil and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- MAKE THE SAUCE: While chicken is grilling, whisk together all Stir Fry Sauce ingredients in a bowl (not including green onions). Set aside.
- STIR FRY VEGETABLES: Roughly chop all vegetables you are using into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium high. Add vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes just until slightly tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- FINISH THE STIR FRY: Add the sauce to the vegetables, stirring for 2 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened. Add chicken and mango slices - combine well. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Sprinkle green onions (and sesame seeds if desired) for garnish. Serve over rice or noodles.