3 ingredients. 3 steps. 3 minutes. That’s what is takes to make this delicious, easy creamy chocolate fudge. Mouth-watering.
This fudge is luscious. You’d be hard pressed to find a foolproof recipe that is this easy, uses only a few ingredients and tastes this good. The only real trick here is to line your pan with a strip of parchment to easily lift out the fudge.
Here’s the 3-step process in a nutshell:
- combine sweetened condensed milk with chocolate and microwave until smooth and creamy;
- add vanilla extract
- pour chocolate mixture in the pan and chill for an hour or more. That’s it.
This creamy chocolate fudge recipe is from Chocolate Chocolate and More. I just added a pinch of quality sea salt which I highly recommend. Based on my reading of several similar recipes, I also recommend the best quality chocolate you can find. The better the quality you use, the richer tasting the fudge. No worries though – pure semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips work well too. I used a Swiss Lindt milk chocolate bar with hazelnuts, almonds and raisins – and added some semi-sweet chocolate chips for a total of 12 ounces needed for this recipe.
Tailor To Your Taste
- Use any combination of milk, dark or semi-sweet chocolate.
- Try other flavorings such as orange or mint extract (instead of vanilla).
- Add raisins, dried cranberries, toasted coconut or any type of roasted nuts.
Make Ahead Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- Make this fudge several days ahead if you like, storing it in a sealed container or bag. No need to refrigerate. It can also be frozen.
3 Minute Creamy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 12 oz good quality milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate or combination, roughly chopped (or 2 cups chocolate chips)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: 1/2-1 cup roasted nuts, raisins and/or dried cranberries; Pinch of sea salt (I highly recommend the sea salt!)
- PREPARE THE PAN: Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with oil, especially the sides. Line it with a strip of parchment paper that covers the bottom of the pan and hangs over two opposite edges. This will allow you to easily lift out the fudge once firm.
- MAKE THE FUDGE: Place chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds. Stir. If chocolate is still not fully melted, microwave another 30 seconds. When smooth, stir in vanilla (and sea salt, nuts and/or raisins if using). Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- CUT AND SERVE: Remove fudge from pan by lifting out side flaps of parchment. Cut into squares. (hide some for yourself for later!). Store in an airtight container. Refrigeration is not necessary. Can be frozen.
Other quick dessert treats you might like: